Transformer Voltage Ratio Tester is designed to measure the transformer winding ratio or voltage ratio for power and voltage transformers.
- 5 inch touch screen
- Suitable for single and three phase transformer measurements.
- It shows the transformer voltage ratio separately, including the voltage and phase angles obtained on the low voltage side applied to the high voltage side of three-phase transformers.
- 3D graphic representation
- 128 MB of memory (can be increased to 4 GB).
- Data recording via computer
- Supplied with carrying case and connecting cables.
Transformer Voltage Ratio Tester Technical Parameters:
- TTR measuring range: 0.8-20000
- TTR accuracy: % 0,2 (0,8-2000),% 0,5 (2000-20.000)
- Input voltage; HV side: AC 24V,
LV side: AC 4V
- Power supply: AC220V ±% 15
- Working temperature: (-10 ℃) – (+40 ℃)
- Humidity:% 10 -% 85 RH
- Dimensions: 270 × 190 × 70mm
- Weight: 2kg (excluding test cables)