It automatically measures the three-phase and single-phase transformer ratios and calculates the rate error.
– Suitable for Y / y, Y / d, D / y, D / d, ZN / y, ZN / d type transformers.
– The on-load tap-changer on the transformer automatically recognizes the position and can indicate the step point.
– It can be display the primary and secondary voltage oscillations and phase relation of transformer. Measures the primary and secondary harmonic voltages of the transformer to facilitate the analysis of transformer failure.
– Can perform CT, PT ratio test and polarity test.
– It has an excellent and reliable automatic protection to ensure trouble-free operation of the tester even under abnormal conditions.
– Small size and light weight. Fast and accurate measurement (completes the test in about 3 seconds).
– Stores all test results. It has 128M memory, which can be used to export data from USB or to install on a computer. This memory can be expanded to 4G.
– Easy to use with a 5-inch colour touch screen.
– It has calendar and clock function.
– With the thermal printer, the results can be output instantly.
- Ratio range: 0.8-20000
- Ratio accuracy: 0.2% (0,8-2000), 0,5% (2000-20000)
- Input voltage: AC 24 V
- Supply voltage: AC 220 V ± 15%
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ -40℃
- Humidity: 10% – 85% RH