The TS EN 60076-1 standard covers three-phase and single-phase power transformers (including auto-transformers), excluding the small and special transformers in certain categories given below.
- Single-phase transformers with a rated power less than 1 kVA and three-phase transformers with a rated power less than 5 kVA,
- Transformers with a rated voltage of their windings not higher than 1000 V,
- Measurement transformers,
- Traction transformers mounted on railway vehicles,
- Starting transformers,
- Test transformers,
- Welding transformers,
- Explosion proof and transformers used in mining,
- (Underwater) transformers for deep water applications. In the absence of IEC standards for these transformer categories (especially transformers with a winding not exceeding 1000 V for industrial applications), IEC 60076-1 may be applied in whole or in part.
The Transformer Test System has been designed in accordance with the TS EN 60076-1 standard. It can be added to the test set as needed.
Transformer winding resistance measurement
Transformer voltage ratio measurement and common group testing
Transformer short circuit impedance and load loss measurement
Transformer no-load current and no-load loss measurement
Transformer separate source power frequency voltage withstand test
Transformer insulation resistance test
Transformer induction voltage withstand test
Temperature Rise test
Lightning impact test
sound level measurement experiment
Test for measuring loss and current at no-load at 90% and 10% of the rated voltage
Test of measuring the power drawn by fan and liquid pump motors
These are the tests determined as a result of mutual negotiations with the customer.
Measurement of zero component impedance
Measurement of no-load current and harmonic components
Dielectric strength and power factor measurement of oil
Functional tests of protection, alarm and control equipment
Paint thickness and quality control experiment
Transformer Test System is mainly used for load & no-load substation transformer characteristics tests, also can do double frequency inductance and voltage withstand tests.
The measuring parts of the device are imported from foreign countries. Digital displays, the on-load, short circuit data are sampled by single clip, avoid the error caused by voltmeter, ammeter, and watt meter separately reading and using the traditional calculation methods.
- Semi finished product test for power transformer, finished product ex -factory test, handing over test. Configuration flexibility can increase or decrease the test item.
2. With overload alarm, test reminders, misuse protection and other functions.
3. It has high voltage precision current, voltage transformer, standard high voltage switch cabinet assembly, safe and reliable.
4. Table set up test chain protection, over voltage protection, voltage, current, frequency of the whole monitoring, pressure time.
5. Can effectively reversed pressure, test transformer, intermediate transformer, intermediate frequency generator, high voltage transformer is the implementation of remote control and monitoring to the operator’s safety operation.
6. The system has fully automatic operation mode and manual operation mode, which can effectively improve the efficiency of the test and the fault location.
Transformer Test System Parameter
|Tested transformer capacity: 500kVA-63000kVA||Voltage level: 6kV, 10kV, 35kV, 110kV, 220kV|
|DC resistance measurement accuracy: 0.2%||Test current: 2A, 5A, 10A, 20A; Measuring range: 2m～2kΩ|
|Ratio measurement accuracy: 0.2%||Measuring range: 1～1000|
|No-load current, short circuit impedance measurement accuracy: 0.2%||Measurement accuracy of empty load loss: 0.2%±0.05D; Power factor：0.01～1.00|
|AC output voltage||50kV～100kV～200kV|
|Induced output voltage||800kV～22kV～70kV|