The oil in the electric appliance has both insulation and cooling function. The most important feature of oil as insulation liquid is high dielectric strength; low viscosity as coolant. Insulation oil can easily be oxidized and its dielectric property decreases with moisture, excessive temperature causes loss of oil properties. The transformer oil must be tested periodically. With this device, oil breakdown tests can be performed automatically. The oil sample to be tested is placed in the oil container of the device after the procedures specified in the standards. The device is operated by setting test parameters such as holding and mixing times. Automatic test results can be taken from a thermal paper printer.
- It automatically performs the breakdown test of the oil circulation in the range of 0 to 80kV (including maintenance, mixing, stopping, calculation, printing and other operations).
- Large displayed LCD screen.
- Simple operation. The device automatically completes the voltage strength test on a cup oil sample after the operator adjusts it simply. Breakdown voltage values from 1 to 9 and repeated times are automatically recorded. After the test, the thermal printer prints each breakdown voltage value and the average value.
- Data is not lost when power is cut off. It can record 100 test results and show the current ambient temperature and humidity.
- The voltage is increased at an equal speed. The voltage is constant and stable at 50 Hz.
- It is equipped with overvoltage, overcurrent and limit protection.
- System clock is available.
- Standard RS232 interface.
|Output voltage||0 – 80 kV(AC)||0 – 100 kV(AC)|
|Voltage Distortion Rate||<3%|
|Voltage Increase Rate||0.5 – 5 kV / s (Adjustable)||2 – 3.5 kV / s (Adjustable)|
|Duration time||15 min / Adjustable|
|Increasing Range||5 min / Adjustable|
|Increasing Frequency||1-9 times (Adjustable)||1-6 times (Adjustable)|
|Increasing Capacity||1.5 kVA|
|Supply voltage||AC220V ±% 10|
|Operating temperature||0 ºC～45 ºC|