Transformer Insulation Resistance Tester is a portable tester that can apply voltage at 500V, 1.000V, 2.500V, 5.000V, 10.000V, 15.000V and 20.000V and can be used to measure insulation resistance up to 20 Tera Ohm.
- It can work independently from the mains with the internal lithium battery.
- It can measure insulation resistance up to 20 Ti at 20 kV.
- Short circuit current can be adjusted.
- Maximum 5mA.PI, DAR, leakage current and capacity measurement.
- Noise canceling feature.
- With the use of a lithium-ion battery, the battery life can be up to 4 hours.
- Illustration of insulation resistance bar screen.
- Digital filtering functions.
- Protection from network influences with internal fuse.
Transformer Insulation Resistance Tester Technical Parameters:
- IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V
- IEC 61326 EMC spec.
- IEC60529 IP64
- AC Power supply and power: 220V ±% 10, 50/60 Hz; 20 VA
- Battery: 16.8V Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 4 hours for 100MΩ at 10,000V.
- Dimensions: ( L x W x H) 37cm x 27cm x 17cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Voltage measurement accuracy: 5% + 3V;
- Test current range: 10mA
- Leakage current measurement accuracy: 5% + 0.2nA
- Short circuit current: 5mA
- Capacity test range: 20uF
- Capacity test accuracy: % 15 + 0,03uF
- Temperature: 23 ± 5ºC,
- Humidity: 45 – 75% RH
Insulation resistance voltage range and accuracy
|Accu racy / Volt age||5 00 V||1.0 00 V||2.5 00 V||5.0 00 V||10. 0 00 V||15. 0 00 V||20. 0 00 V|
|% 5||<100 k||< 100 k||< 100 k||<100 k||< 100 k||<1 M||<1 M|
|100 k -10 G||100 k – 20 G||100 k – 100 G||100 k – 100 G||100 k- 200 G||100 k- 200 G||100 k – 200 G|
|% 20||10G – 100 G||20 G – 200 G||100 G – 1T||100 G – 1T||200 – 2T||200 G – 2T||200 G – 2T|
|> 100 G||> 200 G||> 1T||> 1T||> 2T||> 2T||> 2T|
What is Insulation Test?
Insulation resistance measurement is a test performed for almost every electrical product and device, both at the production stage and at the service stage. As a result of these tests, malfunctions that may threaten human health are detected and prevented. We can make this determination with Insulation Test Equipment.
What is Insulation Tester?
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. In a normal working environment, insulation must be provided between the parts that have voltage and the parts that are not. If insulation is not provided, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the parts inside the devices. This is very important in the operation of the devices.
Where are Insulation Testers Used?
In power and distribution transformers
Insulation tests of engines and generators
Periodic tests and maintenance tests on production lines
It can perform tests for analysis and fault detection of all kinds of insulation problems.
Why are Insulation Testers Important?
Insulation testers are one of the most important assistants of an engineer. You can get very fast results and take action very quickly. In addition, it is very dangerous for a person to do such tests without using a device. In other words, it is a very important device in terms of life safety. In addition, you can make your future plans more comfortably with periodic maintenance. If we talk about the importance of the device;
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.