The DC Resistance transformer to meet fast measurement requirement, we developed HZ-3120A DC Resistance Tester. The instrument is a new powerful technology, small size, light weight, high output current and other characteristics.
The device is controlled by the microcontroller, with a high degree of automation, automatic discharge functions. It is a test instrument of high precision, simple, direct way to achieve fast transformer measurement.
- Before using this equipment you must carefully read the manual.
- The equipment operator should have electric general knowledge
- Avoid putting the equipment in the contact of the rain, corrosive gas, dust, high temperature, direct sunlight, and other places.
- Severe vibration has to be avoiding for gauges.
- Only an expert must maintain and adjust the equipment
- After the test, the user must wait till the discharge alarm stopped before switching off the device, and plugging off the test cables.
- To measure no-load regulating transformers, the user has to wait till the discharge instructions alarm stops before switching stalls.
- During testing, do not move the testing clamp and cables
- Output current：< 5 mA, 1A, 2.5A, 5A, 10A, 20A
- Range：100μΩ～1Ω （20A）
- Accuracy：±(0.2%+2 Readings)
- Operating temperature：0~40°C
- Ambient humidity：≤90%RH (non condensed)
- Dimensions: 400mm*225mm*350mm.
- Instrument weight: 13kg, wiring case: 5kg.