Portable Oil Puncture Tester 100 kv is designed to test the resistance of transformer oils, which can easily oxidize, lose their dielectric properties with moisture and whose insulation feature is lost due to the effects of extreme temperatures by applying voltage up to 100 kV.
The insulating oil in the electrical device is an insulating material and also functions as a coolant. The most important feature of the oil as insulation fluid is its high dielectric strength and low viscosity as coolant. In contrast, the insulating oil can be easily oxidized, and its dielectric property decreases with moisture, and excessive heat causes the property of the oil to be lost. The transformer oil must be tested periodically in response to its operation. Oil puncture tests can be performed automatically with this device.
The oil sample to be tested is placed in the device container in the transformer isolation oil puncture tester after the processes specified in the standards and holding, mixing and so on. Oil test can be done automatically with a single button by recording the times in the device program. By measuring according to EN IEC 60156 standard, the results can be obtained instantly with the thermal paper printer.
- Automatically performs the puncture test for the oil circulation in the range of 0 to 100kV (including maintenance, mixing, stopping, calculation, printing and other operations).
- Large screen LCD screen.Simple operation. The machine will automatically complete the withstand stress test on a cup of sample oil after the operator has simply adjusted it. Puncture voltage value from 1 to 9 and repeated times are recorded automatically. After testing, the thermal printer will print each puncture voltage value and average value.
- Data will not be lost when power is off. It can record 100 test results and display current ambient temperature and humidity.
- The voltage is increased at an even speed. The voltage is constant and stable at 50 Hz.
- Equipped with overvoltage, overcurrent and limit protections.
- System clock display.
- Standard RS232 interface.
Portable Oil Puncture Tester 100 kV Technical Parameters:
|Output Voltage||0 – 100 kV(AC)|
|Voltage Distortion Rate||<3%|
|Voltage Rise Rate||2 – 3.5 kV / S (Ayarlanabilir)|
|Time To Stop||15 dakika /Ayarlanabilir|
|Increase Range||5 dakika /Ayarlanabilir|
|Increase Frequency||1-6 kez (Ayarlanabilir)|
|Increasing Capacity||1.5 kVA|
|Measurement Accuracy||±% 3|
|Supply voltage||AC220V ±% 10|
|Operating temperature||0 ºC～45 ºC|
What is Transformer Oil?
Transformer oil or insulating oil is an oil that is stable at high temperatures and has excellent electrical insulation properties.
What is Transformer Oil Tester?
Transformer oil tester is a device that measures one or more of its parameters to determine the current condition of an oil.
Why is Transformer Oil Test Necessary?
Transformer oil testing consists of measuring the breakdown voltage and other physical and chemical properties of oil samples using portable test equipment in a laboratory or in the field. Transformer oil, a type of insulating and cooling oil used in transformers and other electrical equipment, needs to be tested periodically to ensure it is fit for purpose. This is because it tends to degrade over time. Test sequences and procedures are defined by various international standards. Transformer oil (insulating oil) of voltage transformers and current transformers fulfills the purpose of insulating as well as cooling. Therefore, the dielectric quality of the transformer oil is essential to assure the operation of a transformer. Since transformer oil deteriorates due to aging and moisture ingress, transformer oil should be tested periodically depending on economic, transformer duty and other factors. Through testing, the life of transformers can be increased significantly, delaying the new investment of new transformer assets.
What are the International Transformer Oil Test Standards?
- TS 3989 EN 60156
- NF EN60156
- PA SEV EN60156
- SABS EN60156
- UNE EN60156