The DC Resistance transformer to meet fast measurement requirement, we developed MTS-TWR-40 DC Resistance Tester. The instrument is a new powerful technology, small size, light weight, high output current and other characteristics.
The device is controlled by the microcontroller, with a high degree of automation, automatic discharge functions. It is a test instrument of high precision, simple, direct way to achieve fast transformer measurement.
- Before using this equipment you must carefully read the manual.
- The equipment operator should have electric general knowledge
- Avoid putting the equipment in the contact of the rain, corrosive gas, dust, high temperature, direct sunlight, and other places.
- Severe vibration has to be avoiding for gauges.
- Only an expert must maintain and adjust the equipment
- After the test, the user must wait till the discharge alarm stopped before switching off the device, and plugging off the test cables.
- To measure no-load regulating transformers, the user has to wait till the discharge instructions alarm stops before switching stalls.
- During testing, do not move the testing clamp and cables
|(0.2% + 2 Reading)
|0 ~ 40 ℃
|13 kg (device)
5 kg (cable box)
Why Measure Transformer Winding Resistance?
Transformer Winding Resistance Test; is to check the large differences between the windings and the gaps in the connections. Measuring the resistance of the transformer windings ensures that each circuit is properly connected and that all connections are tight. Measuring the resistance of the windings ensures that the connections are correct and the resistance measurement shows that there are no serious mismatches or trips.
What is Transformer Winding Resistance Tester?
It is an important diagnostic tool for assessing potential damage to transformers caused by poor design, poor assembly, abuse, unsuitable environments, overloading or inadequate maintenance. Winding resistance in transformers will change due to short circuits, loose connections or broken contacts in tap changers. Regardless of configuration, resistance measurements are normally done phase-to-phase and the readings are compared with each other to determine if they are acceptable.