Terminal Pull Force Tester is a kind of testing equipment to wiring harness and electronic industry, specifically used to test all kinds of wire terminals pulling-out force
Terminal Pull Force Tester Features
- The instrument can combine NK, HF force gauge and special fixture in testing.
- This instrument has characteristics of compact device, accurately controlling, high testing accuracy, convenient specimen clamping, simple operation, etc.
- It is the ideal equipment for wiring harness factory to ensure product quality.
- Horizontal installation
- Manual operation, simple and stable.
- This machine can be installed on the table (platform) to make the frame more stable to use.
- Size: 45cmx26cmx16cm( L x W x H)
- Effective stroke: 50mm
- Rated load: 500N (Can also be configured 1000N)
- Net weight: 10.6Kg
The technical parameters of the NK and HF series push and pull force gauges are given in their introductory pages.