Microohmmeter | 100 Amper is designed to measure the contact transition resistances of the breaker and disconnector switches by applying current 0-100 amps.
It applies current up to 100 amps in small resistance measurements at the contact transition resistance, main circuit resistance or micro ohm level.
Soft and durable 4 m long current cable set, 100 amp wide mouth crocodile and carrying case included.
- Over-current, short-circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature protection
- Adjustable 0-100 amps current output
- Resistance measurement display
- The output voltage rises as time increases.
- The voltage regulator automatically adjusts the output voltage.
- Strong anti-interference ability under strong interference,
- Easy to carry, small and light in volume.
- Compliant standards:
– EN/IEC 62271-1: Medium Voltage Switching and Control Units
– EN/IEC 62271-100: Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers
– EN/IEC 62271-200: Medium Voltage Switchgears
– EN/IEC 62271-102: Medium Voltage Disconnectors
– EN/IEC 60947 series: Switching Elements
Microohmmeter | 100 Amper Technical Parameters
- Model: MT-DC100A
- Measuring range: 1~1999μΩ
- Resolution: 1μΩ
- Test current: 100A DC
- Measurement accuracy: 0.5%±1d
- Supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Weight: 5kg