Microohmmeter | 100 Amper is designed to measure the contact transition resistances of the breaker and disconnector switches by applying current up to 100 amps.
It applies current up to 100 amps in small resistance measurements at the contact transition resistance, main circuit resistance or micro ohm level.
Soft and durable 4 m long current cable set, 100 amp wide mouth crocodile and carrying case included.
- Over-current, short-circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature protection
- Constant 100 amps current output
- Resistance measurement display
- The output voltage rises as time increases.
- The voltage regulator automatically adjusts the output voltage.
- Strong anti-interference ability under strong interference,
- Easy to carry, small and light in volume.
- Compliant standards:
– EN/IEC 62271-1: Medium Voltage Switching and Control Units
– EN/IEC 62271-100: Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers
– EN/IEC 62271-200: Medium Voltage Switchgears
– EN/IEC 62271-102: Medium Voltage Disconnectors
– EN/IEC 60947 series: Switching Elements
Microohmmeter | 100 Amper Technical Parameters
- Model: MT-DC100A
- Measuring range: 1~1999μΩ
- Resolution: 1μΩ
- Test current: 100A DC
- Measurement accuracy: 0.5%±1d
- Supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Weight: 5kg