Current Source | 1000 A is designed to generate the high current required to determine the conversion ratio of the Current Transformers.
The primary and secondary currents and the conversion ratio can be monitored on the screen instantly.
Current Source | 1000 A Technical Parameters:
- Power source: AC: 220V ±% 10; 25A, 50Hz / 60Hz
- Current output: AC: 1000A/ 5V or 500A/ 10V; Capacity: 5kVA
- Output Current Distortion in Wave Form: ≤% 5
- Display: Primary current, secondary current and conversion ratio
– Accuracy: ±% 0,5,
– Primary current range: 0 ~ 1100A; Resolution: 0.1A;
– Secondary current range: 0 ~ 6A; Resolution: 0.001A
– Current Time: 1000A range: 1000A 2 ~ 3 min , 500A 3 ~ 6 min; 500A range: 500A 2 ~ 3 min,
- Double protection (over-protection and protection of software)
- Working environment: Temperature -10 ~ 40, relative humidity % 80