The Contact Resistance Meter is designed to measure the contact resistance of the breaker and disconnector switches by applying current up to 100 amps. It has current measurement feature and display.
It applies current up to 100 amps for contact resistance, main circuit resistance or small resistance measurements at microohm level.
Soft and durable 4m long current cable set, 100 amp wide mouth crocodile and carrying case are included.
- Overcurrent, short circuit, overvoltage, over-temperature protection
- Fixed 100 amp current output
- Resistance measurement screen
- Over time, the output voltage increases.
- Output voltage is adjusted automatically with automatic voltage regulator.
- Strong anti-interference ability under strong interference,
- Easy to carry, small in volume, light.
- Compliant standards:
- Model: MT-DC100A
- Measuring range: 1 ~ 1999μΩ
- Resolution: 1μΩ
- Test current: 100A DC
- Measurement accuracy: 0.5% ± 1d
- Supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz
- Weight: 5kg
– TS EN 62271-1: Medium Voltage Switching and Control Units
– TS EN 62271-100: Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers
– TS EN 62271-200: Medium Voltage Switchgears
– TS EN 62271-102: Medium Voltage Disconnectors
– TS EN 60947 series: Switching Elements