Programmable Insulation Resistance Tester, they can quickly and accurately measure the insulation resistance of the electronic components, white goods, insulation materials, instruments and meters, illumination electrical appliance, motor-driven and electro thermal implements. Suitable for type and routine testing.
- 240×64 drawing LCD display setting parameters, test parameters, display eye-catching, intuitive
- With automatic voltage regulation function: output voltage will not change with power supply voltage and load change
- With automatic discharge function: After the test is completed, The tester can automatically discharge the electricity on the tested object to protect the operator’s safety.
- With automatic shifting function
- With 30 memory groups, it can store 99 different test parameters.
- Test resistance range is 5MΩ~100GΩ. Meet the needs of different industry testing
- Standard PLC interface, optional RS232, RS485 communication interface
|Programmable Insulation Resistance Tester
|MT- 76 CHE
|500.0 V- 2500V
|(10M- 9.99G) Ω
|0.0- 999.9 saniye
|MT- 76 CXE
|100/ 250/ 500/ 1000 VDC
|(100K- 9.99G) Ω
|MT- 76 CXE -1
|1.0V- 1000 VDC
|(100K- 50G) Ω
What is Insulation Test?
Insulation resistance measurement is a test performed at the production stage and service stage for almost every electrical product and device. As a result of these tests, malfunctions that may threaten life safety are detected and prevented. We can make this determination safely and accurately thanks to Insulation Testers.
What is Insulation Tester?
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. Insulation must be provided between the parts with voltage in the working environment and parts without voltage. If this condition is not met, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the sections inside the devices. This is very important for the devices to give healthy, accurate and reliable results.
Where are Insulation Testers Used?
- In power and distribution transformers
- Insulation tests of engines and generators
- Periodic tests and maintenance tests on production lines
- It can perform tests for analysis and fault detection of all kinds of insulation problems.
Why are Insulation Testers Important?
Insulation testers are one of the most important assistants of an engineer. You can get very fast results and take action very quickly. In addition, it is very dangerous for a person to do such tests without using a device. In other words, it is a very important device in terms of life safety. In addition, you can make your future plans more comfortably with periodic maintenance. If we talk about the importance of the device;
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.