MTCP-III is portable analyzer designed for analyzing current transformers and voltage transformers of protection or measurement use, which is suitable for laboratory and on-site test.
CT PT Analyzer Feature:
- Support detection of CT and PT
- No need to connect other auxiliary equipment, can complete all test items, and complete the excitation and transformation ratio polarity test at the same time in one test.
- Fast printer, which can print test results directly on site.
- Easy to operate, with intelligent prompts, making it easier for users to operate.
- Large screen LCD, graphical display interface.
- Automatically give CT/PT (excitation) inflection point value according to regulations.
- Automatically give 5% and 10% error curves.
- 3000 sets of test data can be saved, which will not be lost after power failure.
- Support U disk transfer data, can be read through a standard PC, and generate WORD report.
- Small and light weight ≤22kg, very conducive to field testing.
|I. Current Transformer (CT）||II. Voltage Transformer (PT）|
|1. Excitation Characteristic Test||1. Excitation Characteristic Test|
|2. Auto Calculation of Knee Point Value||2. Auto Calculation of Knee Point Value|
|3. Auto 5% and 10% error curves, can measure ALF||3. Transformer Ratio Test|
|4. Transformer Ratio Test||3. Polarity|
|5. Polarity||4. Ratio difference measurement|
|6. Ratio difference measurement||5. Phase (angle difference) measurement|
|7. Phase (angle difference) measurement||6. Withstand Test of Power Frequency Alternating Current|
|8. Primary Current Injecting||7. Actual Secondary Load Test|
|9. Withstand Test of Power Frequency Alternating Current||8. Secondary Winding Test|
|10. Secondary Load Test|
|11. Secondary Winding Test|
|12. Measuring the volt-ampere characteristics of medium and low voltage CTs and zero sequence CTs|
|13. Measure GIS, casing CT|
|14. Comprehensive test, complete excitation and transformation ratio polarity at the same time in one test|
|Operational Power Supply:||AC220V±10%, 50Hz|
|Single Machine Output:||0～2500Vrms, 5kVA (maximum setting value 20A)|
|Primary Current Output:||0～1000A|
|Excitation accuracy：||≤0.5% (0.2%*reading+0.3%*range)|
|Accuracy||≤0.5% (0.2%*reading+0.3%*range) ±0.1VA|
|CT ratio measurement range||Range||≤25000A/5A（5000A/1A）|
|PT ratio measurement range||Range||≤500kV|
|Overall Dimension (Length × Width × Height):||410mm * 260mm * 340（mm）|