Test Apparatus for Terminals for Plugs and Socket Outlets meets the Standard of IEC 60448-1, clauses 12.2.5 and 12.3.10, Figure 11.
Test Apparatus for Terminals for Plugs and Socket Outlets is designed to test the the effectiveness of cable fixing
devices of the plugs and socket-outlets and the damage to the connected cables.
– Control wire damage level.
– It is intended to check whether the design and construction of screw and screwless terminals are in compliance with the requirements for the wire not to be damaged excessively.
– It is also used to check whether screw and screwless terminals can withstand mechanical stresses that can occur under normal use conditions.
– The number of test cycles can be determined in advance and the test is automatically stopped when the cycle number is reached.
Plugs and Socket Outlets Technical Parameters:
– Power Supplay: AC 220 V, 50 Hz or 115 V, 60 Hz
– Count Rance: 1 ~ 9999
– Test Race: (10 ± 2) rev/min.
– Loads: 47 pieces
– Diameter of rotation: 75 mm
– Diameter of bushing hole: 6.5, 9.5.
– Height (H): 260 – 280 mm
– Dimensions: 790 mm x 400 mm x 1100 m