Endurance Test Device For Appliance Switches is used to perform the endurance tests specified in clause 17 of EN/IEC 61058-1.
The switches must be able to withstand mechanical, electrical and thermal stresses that may occur in normal use, and not show any undesirable elements such as visible wear and detrimental effects.
This test device has a touch screen control system and powerful programming functions. It needs only a few pieces to be fitted according to special requirements. It can be used for rotary switch, wall switch, movable switch, dial switch, two-way switch and self-flexible switches.
Endurance Test Device For Appliance Switches Technical Parameters
- Power Supply: AC 220 V 50 Hz;
- Control system: PLC touch screen;
- Drive method: Stepper motor;
- Test station: 2; Switchs can be tested in different configuration at the same time.
- Test count: 0 – 9999;
- Movement: 0-100 mm; Rate: 0 – 25 mm/s.