Drying Apparatus for Dielectric Protective Equipment is designed for simultaneous drying of dielectric gloves – 18 pcs. and dielectric boots – 8 pcs.
High Voltage Digital Diode Device | DTE 70/50 is intended for testing and certification of high-voltage cables and dielectric insulators on distribution points of electrical networks and transformer substations, as part of mobile electrical laboratory. It can be used in stationary electrophysical laboratories as a high voltage source for solid dielectrics testing. DTE-70/50D is a highly reliable time-tested metrological device. The digital panel device measures the dielectrics leakage current in both DC and AC voltage modes, which significantly increases the device application area.
High Voltage Diode Device | DTE 70/50 is intended for testing and certification of high-voltage cables and dielectric insulators on distribution points of electrical networks and transformer substations, as part of mobile electrical laboratory. It can be used in stationary electrophysical laboratories as a high voltage source for solid dielectrics testing.
High Voltage Rectifying Device | DTE 20/50kV is made as monoblock unit and is intended to supply a variety of technological and laboratory devices with bipolar rectified electric voltage in the values range from 0 to ± 25 kV. The device is designed for use in stationary conditions indoors at operating temperatures from -10 °C to + 40 °C, up to 80% relative air humidity at +20°C and atmospheric pressure 84.0 – 106.7 kPa (630 – 800 mm. Hg. v.).
High voltage Stationary Stand | DTE 15-4D is designed for the following works:
- Tests of dielectric rubber gloves, a bot, electric tools, etc. Variable high voltage industrial frequency, adjustable within 100V – 15kV.
- Checks of neon lamps with variable voltage of industrial frequency, adjustable within 5 – 250V.
High Voltage Stationary Stand | DTE-100D is designed for acceptance and maintenance testing of electric protective equipment used in electrical installations.
High Voltage Test System for Solid Dielectrics Testing
- Testing the high-voltage cables and the cables sheaths with 6,10,15,20 kW operating voltage and all types insulation such as XLPE and PILC.
- Testing insulators and other electric equipment by high voltage power frequency AC.
- Testing high-voltage switches’ vacuum chambers.
- Laboratory and research works.
Insulation Tester | DTE-6 is designed for testing the insulation of the electrical equipment with an AC and DC voltage in range 0-6 kV. Due to the high output current, insulation tester DTE-6, can also be used for testing the insulation braiding of large electric machinery with AC voltage.
Relay Protection Testing Device DTE–450/3000 (hereinafter – device) is intended for
- adjustment and testing of simple relay protection (RPA) in place of their installation at power plants, substations, industrial plants or in the laboratory
- adjustment and testing of electroautomatics elements (electromagnetic relays, contactors, motor starters, etc.)
- adjustment and testing of circuit breakers
Three Phase Meter, purpose of the meter and its field of use is the execution of electromagnetic tests of transformers of all circuits and connection groups.
Transformer Oil Tan Delta Meter, the dielectric loss (dissipation factor) measurement device Tangens-3M-3 is designed to measure the dielectric loss tangent (tan delta) of transformer oil and other liquid dielectrics. Under the normal conditions, the device Tangens-3M-3 provides the measurement of the dielectric loss tangent (tan delta dissipation factor) (tgδ) and the capacity of liquid dielectric samples (Сх) in the ranges with basic measurement error given below: