- Measure the transformer load current, load loss, short-circuit voltage, short circuit (load) losses.
- Harmonic test can be analyzed to 31 harmonics.
- Support Three Watt Meter, two table method, two experimental methods.
- Do three-phase transformer no-load, load test, the instrument can automatically determine the wiring is correct, and shows three-phase voltage and current vector map.
- Single machine(without CT/PTs) can do the following 100KVA distribution transformer full load current experiment; in one third of the rated current, complete 250KVA distribution transformer load the following test (in one third of the rated current, the instrument can be converted to load loss under rated current parameters, the machine is mainly used in the test bed with integrated supporting the use of transformers, the load characteristics to achieve high-precision transformer no-load test).
- All the related test results are automatically corrected. Instrument can automatically such as: the waveform correction, temperature correction, non-rated voltage correction, calibration, and other non-rated current correction, so that more accurate test results.
- 320×240 large screen, high brightness LCD display, touch buttons make the operation more convenient, wide LCD with brightness adjustment, can be adapted to the various summer and winter season.
- The instrument 40 can be preset by the user group is the test product parameters, and these parameters can be removed according to need and increase in use is very convenient.
- Comes with real-time clock, automatically recording test date, time, the preservation of favorable results, management.
- Panel-type thermal printer, the scene quickly print test results.
- Data (test sample set, the measurement results, the test of time, etc.) with power-down storage and browsing features, you can store 500 set of experimental results with computer on-line data transfer.
- Allows an external voltage transformer and current transformer for extended range of measurement, any measurable parameter is the test product.
|Current Measurement Range
|100mA～5A, accuracy class 0.2
|10V～100V, accuracy class 0.2
|40～200Hz, accuracy class 0.2
What is Idle Loss Test and Why Is It Important?
With the no-load test, magnetic losses in the core of transformers can be calculated during the design phase. Thus, the efficiency coefficient of the transformer can be defined. These losses occur as long as the transformer is operating. Therefore, the idle loss is very important for the business economy.
What is Loss-at-Load Test and Why is it Important?
The head loss or copper loss in the primary and secondary windings of transformers is the result of coil resistance. It determines whether the transformer’s windings will be damaged when the transformer is exposed to load.
How to Prevent Transformer Losses?
Power loss is inevitable in a transformer. Even a transformer that is energized but not connected to the load consumes some energy in the form of no-load losses. Transformer losses can be reduced by careful design and proper sizing of its components.