Temperature Data Logger is designed to be able to measure more than one temperature simultaneously with thermocouples and to record measurement results.multi channel temperature data logger.
Multi Channel Data Logger Features:
– Temperature measurements with up to 32 thermocouples can be done sensitively and saved instantly.
– Temperature measurement data can be transferred to the computer and temperature changes can be monitored via the graph.
– Thanks to the USB output, measurements can be taken easily with the USB memory in excel format.
– Thermocouples are supplied with the device.
Temperature Data Logger Technical Parameters:
- Temperature Range: -100 ～ 1000℃
- Measuring accuracy: Value x(-0.5%+1)℃,
- It is not affected by high frequency interference.
- Number of channels: 32
- Compatible with K, J, T type thermocouples.
- Large LCD display
- Front panel input, USB disk recording feature
- It has the ability to record at least 1 second interval.
- The information stored on the USB disk is compatible with EXCEL, the desired graphics can be obtained.
- Can measure reliably under voltage. Insulation is resistant to 300VAC voltage.
- Scan speed between channels can be adjusted (1 ms ~ 99 ms)
- It has a set alarm function for all channels.
- If desired, ° C or F can be selected.
- It has the ability to record date and time information.
- It can communicate with RS232 interface.
|MODEL||NUMBER OF THERMOCOUPL|