The user can perform online voltage measurements and adjustments or simulate short circuit test using the simple keypad on the front panel. lt also offers a full-featured battery mode for discharging test. MT1782 series DC loads are a versatile instrument for static and dynamic testing of power supplies, batteries, DC-DC converters, battery chargers..
- Perform rapid test in product line, e.g.: tests of switch power supply, power adapter, charger, battery, power electronic component, etc.
- Laboratory and econometric test department use, for the purpose of identifying and testing the performance of the above-mentioned products
- Perform aging of power source products
- Teaching, research and so on
- DC electronic load works in four different modes as follows:
– Constant Current Mode
- In the constant current mode, a constant current will be consumed regardless of the change of output voltage.
– Constant Resistance Mode
- In the constant resistance mode, DC electronic load is equivalent to a constant resistance; DC electronic load will change the current linearly with the change of input voltage.
– Constant Voltage Mode
- In the constant voltage mode, DC electronic load will consume sufficient current to stabilize the input voltage in the setting level.
– Constant Power Mode
- In the constant power mode, DC electronic load will consume a constant power, if output voltage rises, the input current will fall, and power will be stabilized in the setting power level.
|Model||Power||Current/ Voltage||Range||Reso lution||Accuracy|
|MT- 1782 AE||150W||Current||3A/30A||1mA||0.1 %+ 7.5mA/0.1 %+ 15mA|
|Voltage||6V/60V||1mV||0.1 %+ 3mV/0.1 %+8mV|
|MT- 1782 E||300W||Current||6A/60A||1mA||0.1 %+ 7.5mA/0.1 %+ 15mA|
|Voltage||6V/60V||1mV||0.1 %+ 3mV/0.1 %+ 8mV|