The tester has digital control technology and drive mechanism. Reverse and flexing angles, traction stroke, rotation angle, test speed and test cycle can be adjusted. The tester gives a warning when the test is completed or interrupted.
- The test speed can be set between 0.1 and 10 pulses per minute.
- Bending angle adjustable; on both sides, oscillating 0-180 ° according to the vertical line.
- Center of rotation: 1200 mm height.
- Maximum radius of rotation of the pendulum: R 500 mm.
- Stress movement stroke: 0 – 650 mm.
- Angle of rotation movement: 0 – 360°.
- The number of cycles can be set between 1 and 999999.
- The connections can be adjusted according to the samples in different tubes within the standard range of the test requirements.
- Motor: Stepper motor.
- Controller: Mitsubishi PLC
- HMI: Touch screen interface
- Fully guided English interface, easy operation.
- Dimensions (length X width X height): 680 mm x 680 mm x 1500 mm.