Tester for Flexible | Table Type Lamps meets the standard of EN/IEC 60598-1, clause 4. 14. 3. This tester is designed for use in flexing tests of adjustable or flexible lamps such as table lamps, floor lamps and drawing lamps.
The tester has digital control technology and drive mechanism. Reverse and flexing angles, traction stroke, rotation angle, test speed and test cycle can be adjusted. The tester gives a warning when the test is completed or interrupted.
Tester for Flexible | Table Type Lamps Technical Parameters
- The test speed can be set between 0.1 and 10 pulses per minute.
- Bending angle adjustable; on both sides, oscillating 0-180 ° according to the vertical line.
- Center of rotation: 1200 mm height.
- Maximum radius of rotation of the pendulum: R 500 mm.
- Stress movement stroke: 0 – 650 mm.
- Angle of rotation movement: 0 – 360°.
- The number of cycles can be set between 1 and 999999.
- The connections can be adjusted according to the samples in different tubes within the standard range of the test requirements.
- Motor: Stepper motor.
- Controller: Mitsubishi PLC
- HMI: Touch screen interface
- Fully guided English interface, easy operation.
- Dimensions (length X width X height): 680 mm x 680 mm x 1500 mm.