Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR and etc.
- The Europe classical goniophotometer which is fully meet EN13032-1 clause 184.108.40.206 goniophotometer type 1.
- The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and C-γ test with single pillar & multi function jigs
- The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0~360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0~360°)
- The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800X/LSG-1800B) and 0.2° (LSG-1700B/LSG-1600B)
- Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is option)
- Connect to PC via USB, English version software can be run in Win7, Win8 or Win10
- The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
|Model Number||The Max Size for the Testing Lamp (mm )||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1800X||Φ 2500×550 (DiameterxDepth)||700×600 (LengthxWidth)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800B||Φ 1600×550 (DiameterxDepth)||700×600 (LengthxWidth)||50Kg|
|LSG-1700B||Φ 1600×550 (DiameterxDepth)||700×600 (LengthxWidth)||40Kg|
|LSG-1600B||Φ 1300×400 (DiameterxDepth)||400×400 (LengthxWidth)||30Kg|