DC Electronic Load | LED Simulated designed to generate LED drive electronic load conditions using diodes instead of electronic loads created with conventional constant resistance to achieve normal and stable test voltage and current required to simulate LED products.
In addition to its high accuracy, the DC electronic load is able to effectively display small changes in voltage and current with a resolution of 0.1mV / 0.1mA. For this reason, the device has a wider application area and obtains better test results.
The new CR-LED test mode provides a true simulation of the LED diodes by setting the diode trip voltage. Voltage and current instabilities or shocks in electronic loads generated by conventional fixed resistance are prevented, and the actual LED driver electronic load conditions are ensured.
The new series of electronic loads meets the experimental research requirements of the product research and the testing requirements of the production line for industries such as LED drives, SMPS, chargers, batteries.
DC Electronic Load | LED Simulated Technical parameters:
- Input Voltage: 0~150V (M9822) or 0~500V (M9822B);
- Input Current: 1mA~30A; Giriş Gücü: 300W
- The CR-LED can fully simulate the load characteristics of the LEDs with the measurement mode.
- Illuminated and easy to read VFD display
- Resolution: 0.1mV and 0.1mA
- The OCP and OPP test functions can quickly capture critical parameters.
- It has CC, CV, CR, CP modes.
- Discharge time and battery capacity are automatically recorded with battery test mode.
- The dynamic transition time for 0.1mA can determine the power dynamic response.
- The test list can adjust the test mode and time in a flexible way and then determine the test result.
- With remote test function