High Voltage Test System 100 KV, is mainly composed of high voltage control unit and high voltage transformer and it is designed to perform AC / DC high voltage tests up to 100 kV.
– English interface, ease of use
– Thanks to the 4.7 inch LCD screen, voltage, current, time, status information and other data can be read easily.
– During the test, the warning lights flash on the display; it gives the operator a safety warning and shows the time.
– By setting the desired current and voltage values, the test result can be taken automatically. At the end of the test, all results are recorded automatically.
– When the voltage increases to the set value with the self-timer and voltage control mode, the test period starts and the results are displayed, the device automatically returns to zero at the end of the period.
– The desired operation with manual control mode can be done by the user with buttons.
– Using hardware and software anti-interference technology, accurate results are obtained.
· Voltage: AC220V ±% 10
· Frequency: 45 ~ 65Hz
· Maximum current: 45.5A
High Voltage Test System 100 KV Ambient requirements
- Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ～ 40 ℃
· Relative humidity: ≤% 85
· Insulation resistance: > 2MΩ
· Leakage current: ＜ 3.5mA
· Max. Output voltage: 1500 V (50 Hz RMS). It can withstand 1 minute.
· Current accuracy: + (% 2 x read + 1A)
· Current accuracy level of this device: + (% 5 * read + 1A)
· Voltage accuracy: + (% 5 * + 1KV) ’dir.
· Triggered time accuracy: + (% 5 * read + 1KV)
Control Unit Parameters
· Control table output voltage: AC 0 ～ 250V
· Control table output current: AC 0 ～ 50A
· Time: 0 ～ 999s
HV transformer parameters
· Capacity: 10kVA
· Input voltage: 0 ~ 200V
· Input current: 0 ~ 50A
· Output AC HV Voltage: 0 ~ 100kV
· Output AC HV Current: 0 ~ 100mA
· Output DC HV Voltage: 0 ~ 140kV
· Output DC HV Current: 0 ~ 100mA
· Output Meter Voltage: 0 ~ 100V