- Dry type or SF6 type test transformers are optional in the HV unit.
- 320 x 240 LCD screen, high speed thermal printer is optional.
- Customer can choose between AC or AC/DC testing.
- Automatic or manual mode can be selected, simple and easy operation.
- HV voltage/current, DC voltage/current, timing and results are displayed directly.
- Over voltage, over current protection. Output voltage, HV current upper limit, DC current upper limit and timing can be adjusted.
- In automatic tests, voltage increase or decrease can be stopped at any time; the test sample can be examined in more detail.
- Zero start protection. The test can be resumed when the voltage is zero again.
- Automatic timing is performed when the set voltage value is reached. After timing, the voltage is automatically reset again.
- When the HV/VG current exceeds the set value, the voltage output is automatically cut off and an alarm is given.
- During the test, the Exit button can be pressed to cancel the test. If an abnormal situation occurs, the Emergency button is pressed.
- Thanks to its interference-proof design, it can be operated under harsh electromagnetic conditions.
|Input Voltage||AC220V ± 10%|
|Frequency||50Hz ± 1|
|Output Voltage||0-100kV, AC RMS|
|Operation||100% -1min, 50%-constant|
|High Voltage Suplly||Oil Type Test Transformer|
|Voltage Accuracy||< 1,5% (F.S)|
|Circuit Accuracy||< 1,5% (F.S)|
kV meter; AC 0-100kV,
mA meter: AC 0-100mA
|Working Environment||－20℃ – 50℃; 85% RH|
|Weight||Control Unit: 40 kg
Oil Test Transformer: 100 kg