AC DC Hipot Tester 50 KV is mainly composed of high voltage control and high voltage transformer and is designed to perform AC / DC high voltage tests up to 50 kV
The device includes control controller, voltage regulator, measuring module and timing module. The output voltage can be adjusted from 0 to 250V continuously.
The high-voltage transformer is oily single-phase transformer. With this device, all kinds of high voltage electrical systems, electrical components, insulation materials,
power systems can be tested for high voltage strength.
1) Intuitive reading: With the LCD display, the output voltage of the high voltage transformer and the output current of the controller unit can be displayed directly.
2) Rapid protection: Overcurrent protection is provided by using mechanical relays, this protection is reliable and fast.
3) Timing alarm: When the set time has expired, the alarm sends the acoustic-optical signal and tells the operator to reduce the voltage as soon as possible.
4) Easy to carry, small in size and lightweight.
AC DC Hipot Tester 50 KV Technical Parameters:
Power supply: 220VAC ±10%, 45~65 Hz; Maximum Current: 24 A
Ambient temperature: -10℃～40℃
- Current: ±(2% read +1A)
- Voltage: ±(2% read +1KV)
- Accuracy of Current Protection: ± (5% read +1A)
- Output voltage: AC 0～250V
- Output current: AC 0～25A
- Time: 0～999s
High Voltage Transformer
- Capacity: 5kVA
- Input voltage: 0～200V
- Input current: 0 ～25A
- AC Output voltage: 0 ～50kV
- AC Output current: 0 ～ 100mA
- DC Output voltage: 0 ～ 70kV
- DC Output current: 0 ～ 100mA