Elevator Rope Tension Meter is used for the tension test of the elevator rope. During the installation, acceptance and annual inspection of the lift, the tension of all types of wire rope is tested and adjusted to ensure that the tension is as uniform as possible. Wire Rope Tension Meter. It prolongs the life of the traction wheel and makes the wire rope run more smoothly. This tension meter is suitable for bridge slings, pole tower cables, overhead conductors, index wire ropes, etc., which contain the test of tension. applicable.
- High-precision, high-resolution, 6-bit widescreen display;
- Three display modes can be selected to maximize test efficiency;
- N (Newton), kg (kilogram), lb (pound) three kinds of measurement units for selection, mutual conversion;
- Peak hold function: Holds the peak screen until manually cleaned;
- Automatic peak function: 3 seconds peak, then automatically hold the screen;
- Able to set upper and lower limits and perform statistical analysis of comparative values. Alarms when limits are exceeded;
- Data storage function: Can store 896 test values;
- Data output function: Data can be transferred to computer via data line for various analyses;
- High quality charging power supply. Charging voltage from 100V to 240V;
- Short circuit, leakage and overload protection.
Elevator Rope Tension Meter Technical Parameters:
|Recommended measurement range||10%-90%|
|Rope diameter||Φ15mm (Φ 8～Φ 14 mm need to be customized)|
|Power supply||7.2V Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack|
|Dimensions||Bearing body: 418×128×40mm Host:230×66×36mm|