– Torque indicator, audible and visual alarm function, three operating modes (monitoring, peak, preset) can be changed freely.
– In peak operating mode, it has the function to store 500 groups of torque peaks automatically and manually.
– The torque peak automatic storage time can be selected between (0.5 ~ 4) seconds depending on the user’s needs.
– Can be connected directly to the computer with a USB cable.
– This device is widely used in household appliances, electromechanical equipment, automobiles.
– It is a very important tool to ensure that small torque and small bolt and nut torque are firmly secured.
- Accuracy: Two-way 1%;
- Alarm setting range (20% to 100% of full scale);
- Pre-alarm range is 90% of the preset torque value;
- Power supply: DC3.6V (lithium battery), with charger, can be charged through the USB communication interface;
- The battery power consumption is small, and has a battery power automatic detection function;
- Clockwise and counter clockwise can be operated;
- 127 sets of torque detection values can be stored in peak mode;
- Testing environment: (25 ± 5) °C;
- Use of the environment: temperature (0 ~ 40) °C, humidity ≤ 85%RH;
- storage environment: (-10~60)°C;
|Model||Range (N.m)||Indexing value (cN.m)||Inner six nominal size||Weight (kg)|