Programmable Voltage Drop Tester is an instrument designed to measure forward voltage, reverse voltage drop and photovoltaic constant current contact voltage drop for silicon stack and diode devices. The instrument adopts high-speed MCU and large-scale digital circuit design. Its output is completely controlled by MCU to achieve constant current output. The output current stability rate is within 1%. At the same time, the display current value and voltage value are realized. The current output mode has continuous and pulse. Two modes are optional, which can meet all the requirements of the forward
- With safety anti-electric wall function, it can automatically detect whether the input power is correct.
·Constant current output, closed loop automatic adjustment, stable, reliable, high precision.
· Four-terminal measurement method, high test accuracy.
· 240×64 liquid crystal display, convenient and intuitive Read current value and voltage value
· Use microcomputer controller to control output display, convenient operation
· Output current can be set arbitrarily within the range of range
· With alarm function for upper and lower limit of test voltage
· Constant current output, continuous, pulse two Optional mode
· Test results can be saved synchronously, support detailed and complete statistical operations
· With keyboard lock function, prevent operators from modifying test parameters arbitrarily
· Have Chinese and English display interface, can meet the different needs of different users
· Can be preset to save Test parameters, can set 30 files, each file can set 99 test steps
· Standard PLC interface, can be connected to the machine control operation
|Reverse Voltage Drop|
|Model||Out put Vol tage (kV)||Test Current (mA)||Accu racy||Test Time||Fre quency||Arc Detec tion|
|MT- 9906 BE||0.50-20. OO (DC)||0.100~ 10.00 (DC)||± (2% +2)||0.0-999 .9 s||50/ 60Hz||O- grade|
|Forward Voltage Drop|
|Model||Out put Volt age||Transformer||Accu racy||Test Time|
|MT- 9906 AE||1.00 V-12V||10mA~1 A(DC)||± (1 %+2)||(0.0- 999. 9)s|
|MT- 9906 AG-40E||0.01 mV~ 2000 mV||3A~40A (AC)||± (2%+2)||(0.0- 999. 9)s|
|MT- 9906 BG-40E||0.01 mV~ 2000 mV||3A~40A (DC)||± (2%+2)||(0.0- 999. 9)s|
|MT- 9906 AG-60E||0.01 mV~ 2000 mV||3A~60A (AC)||± (2%+2)||(0.0- 999. 9)s|
|MT- 9906 BG-60E||0.01 mV~ 2000 mV||3A~60A (DC)||± (2%+2)||(0.0- 999. 9)s|