Hipot | Insulation Tester is designed to carry out High Voltage and Insulation Resistance Tests of electronic circuit boards, electrical appliances, panel boards, insulating materials, cables, electric meter, lighting devices, etc.
Hipot | Insulation Tester is suitable for performing type tests and routine tests on 4 samples simultaneously.
The feedback of the equipment is within 1% of the voltage output rate range regulated by the high-speed MCU control.
- Safe electrical protection wall
- 4/8 way, programmable
- More than zero start, more than zero cut.
- Quick discharge
- High limit and low limit leakage current
- The voltage in each step can be adjusted individually. The test frequency is 50 / 60Hz.
- 20 memory groups, 8 test levels per group
- ARC detection (level)
- In time the voltage rises can be seen from the puncture point.
- Voltage drops over time, Transient Undershoot is prevented. If the test terminal does not have a connection, it will override it.
- One-step or multi-step isolation test can be performed.
|HIGH VOLTAGE TEST|
|Model||Out put volt age (kV)||Test Cur rent (mA)||Accu racy||Test Time
Arc Detec tion
|MT 9929 A-8||0.050 – 5.000 / 6.000 ( AC/ DC )||0.01 ~ 20.00 (AC) 0.01- 10.00 (DC)||± ( 3% +2)||(0.0- 999 .9 ) s – 0-9 grade||50/60|
|MT 9929 A-4||0.050 – 5.000 / 6.000 ( AC / DC )||0.01 ~ 20.00 (AC) 0.01- 10.00 (DC)||± ( 3% +2)||(0.0- 999 .9 ) s – 0-9 grade||50/60|
|INSULATION RESISTANCE TEST|
|Model||Output voltage (kV)||Resis tance Range||Accu racy||Test Time|
|MT 9929 A-8||0.250 – 1.000 (DC)||1 MΩ- 9. 999 GΩ||±( 5%+2)||(0.0- 999.9)s|
|MT 9929 A-4||0.250 – 1.000 (DC)||1 MΩ- 9. 999 GΩ||±( 5%+2)||(0.0- 999.9)s|
What is High Voltage Test?
The purpose of the high voltage test is to check the insulation by measuring the dielectric strength over high voltage.
Why is High Voltage Test Done?
High voltage test; It tests the resistance of the insulation material that prevents all accessible metal parts under normal conditions on the machine or device from contacting the user.
Insulation Resistance Measurements,
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. In a normal working environment, insulation must be provided between the parts that have voltage and the parts that are not. If insulation is not provided, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the parts inside the devices. This is very important in the operation of the devices.
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.