High Voltage | Insulation Resistance Tester is designed to perform High Voltage and Insulation Resistance Tests of electronic components, electrical appliances, panel boards, insulating materials, cables, meters and lighting devices.
High Voltage | Insulation Resistance Tester is suitable for type tests and routine tests.
With high-speed MCU control technology, the puncture voltage value and current value can be displayed in real time.
- With the new design of the device, it can be determined whether the anti-electric wall and protective earth terminal are open circuit.
- The threshold current value is set to the alarm to prevent incorrect evaluation when the external circuit is open.
- ARC detection
- PLC interface is standard, RS232 / 485 is optional and can be connected easily with automatic test system and realize quality statistics
- All measured parameters can be displayed in real time.
- When the device is turned off, data is automatically saved without loss of data.
High Voltage Technical Parameters:
|Model||Out put Volt age (kV)||Test Current (mA)||Accuracy||Transformer|
|MT- 5600E||0.10- 5.00 (AC)||0.100- 100.0||±(2%+2)||500VA|
|MT- 5601E||0.10~ 5.00 (AC/DC)||0.100- 100.0/ 20.00||±(2%+2)||500VA|
|MT- 5602E||0.10- 5.00 (AC)||0.100~ 20.00||±(2%+2)||100VA|
|MT- 5603E||0.10~ 5.00 (AC/DC)||0.100- 20.00/ 10.00||±(2%+2)||100VA|
INSULATION RESISTANCE TESTER
|Model||Output Voltage||Resistance Range||Test Time||Accuracy|
|MT-5600E||100 / 250 / 500/ 1000V||(1- 9999) MD||(0.0- 999.9 )s||±(5%+2)|
What is High Voltage Test?
The purpose of the high voltage test is to check the insulation by measuring the dielectric strength over high voltage.
Why is High Voltage Test Done?
High voltage test; It tests the resistance of the insulation material that prevents all accessible metal parts under normal conditions on the machine or device from contacting the user.
Insulation Resistance Measurements,
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. In a normal working environment, insulation must be provided between the parts that have voltage and the parts that are not. If insulation is not provided, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the parts inside the devices. This is very important in the operation of the devices.
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.