High Voltage | Insulation Resistance Tester is designed to perform High Voltage and Insulation Resistance Tests of electronic components, electrical appliances, panel boards, insulating materials, cables, meters and lighting devices.
High Voltage | Insulation Resistance Tester is suitable for type tests and routine tests.
With high-speed MCU control technology, the puncture voltage value and current value can be displayed in real time.
- With the new design of the device, it can be determined whether the anti-electric wall and protective earth terminal are open circuit.
- The threshold current value is set to the alarm to prevent incorrect evaluation when the external circuit is open.
- ARC detection
- PLC interface is standard, RS232 / 485 is optional and can be connected easily with automatic test system and realize quality statistics
- All measured parameters can be displayed in real time.
- When the device is turned off, data is automatically saved without loss of data.
High Voltage Technical Parameters:
|Model||Out put Volt age (kV)||Test Current (mA)||Accuracy||Transformer|
|MT- 5600E||0.10- 5.00 (AC)||0.100- 100.0||±(2%+2)||500VA|
|MT- 5601E||0.10~ 5.00 (AC/DC)||0.100- 100.0/ 20.00||±(2%+2)||500VA|
|MT- 5602E||0.10- 5.00 (AC)||0.100~ 20.00||±(2%+2)||100VA|
|MT- 5603E||0.10~ 5.00 (AC/DC)||0.100- 20.00/ 10.00||±(2%+2)||100VA|
INSULATION RESISTANCE TESTER
|Model||Output Voltage||Resistance Range||Test Time||Accuracy|
|MT-5600E||100 / 250 / 500/ 1000V||(1- 9999) MD||(0.0- 999.9 )s||±(5%+2)|