– The device has the most advanced PLC control, stepper motor control, 100% stainless steel manipulators and vacuum line.
– Thanks to the standard TFT full color LCD touch screen, the test angle and speed can be adjusted and simulated realistically by opening and closing the washing machine doors.
– The tester consists of an electric control cabinet, a sample holder and two mounted robotic parts (driven by a stepper motor).
– The shelf is made of high quality aluminium extrusion process.
– The manipulator is mounted on shelf beams and columns and can be used in washing machines of different sizes.
|Control method||High technology|
|Display mode||Full color LCD (standard 7-inch touch screen display and control)|
|Shelf material||High quality aluminium|
|Supply||AC 220 V 50 Hz or AC 110 V, 60 Hz|
|Manipulator||One size manipulator and one upper manipulator;
Vacuum line and holder device can be changed.
|Auxiliary device||0 – 50 mm stroke adjustable|
|Chassis adjustment device||The specimen can be adjusted to be straight or inclined|
|Test number||0 – 999999 adjustable; automatically closes when the set value is reached.|
|On / Off time||0 – 9999 s Adjustable|
|On / Off speed||Adjustable|
|Opening angle||Side manipulator can be adjusted from 0 to 180 °; Top manipulator -30 – 90 °|
|Shelf Dimensions||800 x 1000 x 1200 mm|
|Sample lid detection||Sample opening 50mm stopping fixing|
|Standards||IEC 60335-2-7, IEC 60335-2-4.|