Electric Teapot Tester procedure:
– The thermal cut-out that operates during the test of 19.4 is short circuited and the kettle is operated empty at 0,85 times rated power input or 1,15 times rated power input, whichever is more unfavourable. (19.101)
– Kettles incorporating two self-resetting thermal cut-outs are operated with one of the thermal cut-outs short circuited. The kettle is operated empty at 0,85 times rated power input or 1,15 times rated power input, whichever is more unfavourable. The test is carried out 100 times. (19.102)
During the test, any flames shall be kept within the enclosure of the kettle and the supporting surface shall not ignite. After the test, live parts shall not be accessible.
|Supply||220 V, 50 Hz veya 110 V, 60 Hz|
|Test semples||Cordless Kettles|
|Application||Extensive testing of the life of use of different types of Cordless Kettles|
|Operation stations||3 stations, 6 stations (single / double row), 10 stations (single / double row) adjustable|
|Display mode||Touch screen|
|Basic and specific functions||It has five functions: dry heating (self-cooling), dry heating (water-cooled), retraction (no current), retraction (with current), cyclic boiling.
1. Dry heating (self-cooling): Start-up – kettle drain – kettle is old condition – dry heating off (temperature control disabled) – natural cooling according to thermostat setting – cyclic dry heating
2. Dry heating (water-cooled): Start-up kettle – start dry heating – end of dry heating (thermostat) – water cooling according to thermostat setting (water volume adjustable) – kettle drain – cyclic dry heating
3. Retraction (no current): Start-up – retraction (cyclic)
4. Retraction (with current): Start-up – water supply (water volume adjustable) – retraction (current) – cycling – changing the water gap (adjustable) – cycling
5. Cyclic boiling: Start-up – kettle draining – kettle is old condition – water supply (adjustable water volume) – water heating and boiling – boiling water (thermostat) – kettle draining – kettle is old condition – cycling