Cylindrical Mass Dropping Apparatus designed to dropping the cylindrical mass specified in the standards of EN / IEC 60335-2-4, Clause 21. 101 and EN / IEC 60335-2-7 Clause 21.101.1. The drop height is 100 mm.
Cylindrical Mass Dropping Apparatus Features
– The cylindrical mass consists of a rubber hemisphere having a diameter of 70 mm and a hardness between 40 IRHD and 50 IRHD and a cylinder having a mass of 20 kg.
– Cylindrical mass is made of C40 galvanized steel with a diameter of 150 mm.
– The device has a self-locking mechanism.
– The weight is released by a lever.
– The frame can be adjusted between 200 mm and 800 mm.
– It made of stainless steel.
– It is suitable for test samples of different sizes.