Thermocouple to Measure Glow Wire Tip Temperature accessory meets the standard of EN/IEC 60695-2-10 Clause 4.3. It is designed to measure the tip temperature of the glow wire.
– Class: 1 (IEC 60584-2)
– Structure: mineral-insulated metal-sheathed fine-wire.
– overall nominal diameter: 1.0 mm
– Type: K (IEC 60584-1)
– Wires continuous operation temperature: 960°C
– Sheath continuous operation temperature: >1 050°C
– Length of metal sheathed section: 100 mm
The glow-wire, with the thermocouple inserted, is shown in Figure 1, Detail Z.