It is the verification box of Transformer Winding Resistance Meter and Insulation Resistance Meter devices. This allows you to make both validations with the same box.
Winding Resistance Measurements,
- Calculations of the I^2R component of the conductor losses.
- Important for calculating the winding temperature at the end of a temperature test cycle.
Transformers are exposed to vibrations during use. Problems, errors occur due to poor design, installation, use, bad environments, overloading or insufficient maintenance. Measuring the resistance of the windings ensures that the connections are correct and the resistance measurement shows that there are no serious mismatches or trips.
Insulation Resistance Measurements,
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. In a normal working environment, insulation must be provided between the parts that have voltage and the parts that are not. If insulation is not provided, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the parts inside the devices. This is very important in the operation of the devices.
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.
Winding | Insulation Resistance Verification Box, transformer winding resistance verification box can perform the two important tests mentioned above.
It measures maximum 10 kV DC insulation resistance. Transformer winding resistance and insulation resistance verification box.