HIGH VOLTAGE VERIFICATION
Current values: 80mA; 110 mA
Voltage value: 2000VAC
Max. voltage deviation: ± %5
Maximum application time of the voltage applied to the device: 10 seconds
INSULATION RESISTANCE VERIFICATION
Voltage value: 500VDC
Resistance values: 1,5 MΩ; 2 MΩ
What is High Voltage Test?
The purpose of the high voltage test is to check the insulation by measuring the dielectric strength over high voltage.
Why is High Voltage Test Done?
High voltage test; It tests the resistance of the insulation material that prevents all accessible metal parts under normal conditions on the machine or device from contacting the user.
Insulation Resistance Measurements,
Insulation Testers are test devices that measure insulation resistance. In a normal working environment, insulation must be provided between the parts that have voltage and the parts that are not. If insulation is not provided, there will be electricity in places where electrical energy should not be available and it will pose a danger to life safety. In addition, insulation should be provided between the parts inside the devices. This is very important in the operation of the devices.
- One of its most important advantages is that it can be used in many areas.
- With many different step settings, you can choose the appropriate level very easily.
- It allows the measurement of very high insulation resistance values.
- There are automatic discharge systems after each test.
- The data can be analyzed with special software prepared for the computer.
- It provides the opportunity to follow the measurements live.