Pressure Test Device at High Temperature is used in the indentation of the wire and cable insulation being produced at high temperature and pressure. To test the high temperature resistance and high pressure resistance deformation ability under thermal and mechanical loads simultaneously.
Pressure Test Device at High Temperature Technical parameters
- Thickness of blade edge: 0.70±0.01mm
- Load worked on the blade edge: 1N~10N, 10 pcs in total, customized according to the data offered
- Load worked on the blade edge(from the formula): F= k √2Dδ- δ2
- Max specimen numbers in one test: 3
- Weight: 1g, 5g, 20g, 50g, 200g, one of each; 2g, 10g, 100g, two of each, 11 pcs/ three units in total
- Overall dimensions: 350mm×200mm×277mm