This test apparatus is used for determination of the environmental stress-cracking resistance of ethylene plastics, which is designed and manufactured in line with ASTM D1693 standard <Test Method for Environmental Stress-Cracking of Ethylene Plastics> and related Japanese standards.
The instrument consists of a main machine and a transparent thermostatic bath, which the main machine including notch, bending, transfer and other components, and specimen die cutter, bending supporting frame and other accessories. Transparent thermostatic bath consists of a bath and electrical control components. Thermostatic bath can also be used for the viscosity and other thermostatic tests.
- Specimen size: (38±2)×(13±1)×(2.0 ~ 3.8) mm
- Notch depth: 0.2 ~ 0.65mm (adjustable according to different standards)
- Temperature range: room temperature ~ 100 ℃
- Temperature control accuracy: 0.5 ℃
- Overall dimensions: 720mm×350mm×600mm；
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz 3.6KW
- Weight: 40Kg