Cable Fault Detector designed to detect cable fault zones up to 165 km. It is a microprocessor based fault locator with a user friendly menu.
- Multiple Test Methods: Multiple pulse, voltage sampling, current sampling, LV pulse etc.
- Multiple sampling frequencies: 30 mHz, 60 mHz, 120 mHz
- Test distance of up to 165km.
Relative error under tough test: ± 0.25%
Absolute error under rough test
- Up to 2 km: within 1m
- Up to 5km: within 2m
No errors after locating
Cable Fault Detector Technical Parameters:
- Test impulse: 0.2 ~ 9.9μs, adjustable
- Shortest test distance (blind area): V / 2f (m), resolution <0.5m
- V: Velocity of propagation of waves in cable
- f: Actual sampling frequency
- The transmission speed of 4 different cables can be tested by entering the device memory beforehand.
- Dual cursor display to automatically detect cable faults and display distance from fault point
- 8.4 inch touch screen
- 64 digit fault protected waveform processing system
- Possibility to print instantly with micro printer
- COM / USB interface
- Internal battery
- Small size, portable, lightweight, waterproof plastic housing
- Development hardware with waveform processing circuit.